Son of assistant to Hunger games goes on bloody rampage because he is upset he is still a virgin. The idea of killing someone over a selfish idea sounds unbelievable to even fanthom. He left YouTube videos and a manifesto detailing his hatred and disgust for women who rejected him and the men who were not denied by them. He called this horrific day A Day of Retribution.
A Horrific Day Of Retribution<p><a href=”http://vimeo.com/96299117″>Elliot Rodger’s Retribution</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/user748091″>Noozhawk</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>
Investigators believe a 22-year-old Elliot Rodger, driving a black BMW acted alone in the shootings around 9:30pm Friday night in Isla Vista near the University of California, Santa Barbara. The 22-year-old who was described as “severely mentally disturbed,” stabbed to death three individuals at his residence “prior to [the] shooting rampage”. After leaving his residence Friday, Rodger apparently fatally shot two female students from the University of California, Santa Barbara, while a third person “suffered multiple gunshot” wounds. The suspect “had over 400 remaining rounds of ammunition” when he was found dead in his crashed car. More people could have been killed if not for the actions of law enforcement. This is truly a disturbing and horrific story. Please watch video and read the news links on this tragic day of events.
DAILY MAIL ONLINE: A gunman went on a drive-by shooting rampage in a Santa Barbara student enclave and at least seven people were killed, including the attacker, authorities said.
Investigators believe a 22-year-old named Elliot Rodger driving a black BMW acted alone in the shootings around 9:30pm Friday night in Isla Vista near the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown confirmed at a news conference early Saturday that that seven people were killed, including the gunman, and seven wounded.
Rodger was the son of Peter Rodger, assistant director of the Hollywood film franchise The Hunger Games. An attorney for Peter Rodger has confirmed to KCAL that Elliot Rodger was ‘involved’ in the shooting READ MORE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html#ixzz32grEtVyr
A VLOG OF HATRED: I Will Be A God.
THE BLAZE: The man featured in a disturbing YouTube video who went on a killing spree murdering at least six and wounding several more was identified Saturday evening by authorities as Elliot Rodger, 22.
Calling him “severely mentally disturbed,” Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown said the 22-year-old stabbed to death three individuals at his residence “prior to [the] shooting rampage” that took place near the University of California, Santa Barbara campus Friday night.
The entire incident left at least seven dead, including Rodger, and was described by authorities as ”obviously the work of a mad man.” Several others were wounded and seven individuals remain hospitalized.
The attorney for “Hunger Games” assistant director Peter Rodger confirmed earlier in the day that the family believes their son was the responsible suspect and added that he had previously been diagnosed as a high-functioning patient with Asperger syndrome READ MORE: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/24/heres-everything-we-know-about-the-santa-barbara-mass-slaying-and-the-22-year-old-alleged-shooter/
KEYT.COM: — Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown said that “it would appear as if” Elliot Rodger — the suspect in a deadly rampage near the University of California, Santa Barbara — “took his own life” after he was wounded by officers. Rodger was found “obviously dead” in a crashed car, after he allegedly killed six people and injured 13 others.
After leaving his residence Friday, Rodger apparently fatally shot two female students from the University of California, Santa Barbara, while a third person “suffered multiple gunshot” wounds, Brown told reporters. The suspect then went into a delicatessen, where he shot and killed another USCB student, Christopher Michael-Martinez, according to Brown.
In addition to the six victims and the dead suspect, 13 people “were injured during this melee,” Brown said. Eight of those suffered gunshot wounds, four were hit “by the suspect’s vehicle” and one has a “minor injury of unknown origin READ MORE: http://www.keyt.com/news/College-town-mass-murder-leaves-7-dead/26153616