SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWS LINKS AND VIDEO: Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim today accused the government of hiding information on missing flight MH370. Not surprising since so many people including the family members accuse the Malaysian government of a massive cover-up. The truth is the public have grown weary of the misinformation and outright lies that are being told about the plane. The truth is in the headlines and these headlines speak volumes of the deception and lies being fed to the world. Eventually the facts will come out and there will be no stopping the outcry that will follow. Please pray for the missing passengers and their family. Thank you for visiting These Christian Times.
MALAYSIAN OPPOSITION LEADERS ACCUSES GOVERNMENT OF COVER UP
MALAY ONLINE: Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim today accused the government of hiding information on missing flight MH370, telling Britain’s Daily Telegraph that the country’s radar system would have detected any change of course.
Anwar, who recently had his acquittal on sodomy charges overturned in what he claims is a political smear, said he was “baffled” why the sophisticated Marconi radar system that he authorised as finance minister in 1994 had failed to immediately detect the plane’s deviation.
The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 went missing in the early hours of March 8 during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, carrying 239 people on board READ MORE: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/malaysias-anwar-accuses-government-of-mh370-cover-up#sthash.bu8Rad8u.dpuf
A DIFFERENT TRANSCRIPT
SEARCH FOR BLACK BOX
THE STAR ONLINE: The Australian Royal Navy and Britain’s Royal Navy began the underwater search Friday for MH370, using a ‘black box’ pinger locator provided by the United States.
Two ships, Australian Defence Vessel Ocean Shield and HMS Echo are have been equipped to locate the signal from the plane’s black box.
US Navy towed pinger locator (TPL) is lowered into the ocean on April 1, 2014. – EPA
Retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, who heads Australia’s Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC), told a press conference here that 10 military and four civilian aircraft as well as 10 ships were involved in Friday’s search.
However, Houston said it was still too soon to abandon a surface search as discovery of debris from the plane would help to narrow the search area READ MORE: http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/04/04/MH370-subsurface-search-for-black-box-begins/
SEARCH BEGINS UNDERWATER
FOXNEWS: The search for Flight 370 has moved to the depths of the Indian Ocean, as time is running out on the missing Malaysian jetliner’s ability to send signals from its black box.
British and Australian ships are plumbing the vast ocean, using sophisticated equipment on loan from the U.S., to listen for pings from the plane’s black box, but nearly a month after the plane and its 239 passengers and crew vanished, there may not be enough time. The box, or flight data recorder, may soon lose the ability to transmit READ MORE: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/04/04/flight-370-search-most-difficult-in-human-history-moves-underwater/?intcmp=latestnews
BREITBART: Malaysia’s Defence and Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein is under fire for agreeing with a tweet sent to him by a journalist that claimed the disappearance of flight MH370 was a ‘blessing in disguise’.
Hussein’s “inappropriate comments” were prompted by journalist Ismail Amsyar, who has since apologised and deleted his tweet.
The Daily Mail reports that last night, Amsyar tweeted at the minister saying: “MH370 is a blessing in disguise for all of us. I understand now the beauty of unity, the sweetness of having each other.”
The Minister responded, “Right u are 🙂 READ MORE: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/03/Malaysia-minister-says-flight-disappearance-is-blessing
THE STORY SO FAR
WELL KEEP GOING TILL HELL FREEZES OVER
CNN: Many have pointed to lessons learned — and heeded — from the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
Should there be tighter rules about who’s in the cockpit? That’s happened. Should the Malaysian military have acted more quickly after the airliner went missing nearly four weeks ago? They’ve launched an investigation. Are there better ways to track commercial aircraft — especially when, as in this case, its transponder is turned off? An international aviation organization says it will consider “all of the options READ MORE:http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
SOMEONE ON PLANE IS KEY YO MYSTERY
NEW ZEALAND HERALD: The Malaysian authorities have insisted that “someone on the plane” was responsible for the disappearance of Flight MH370, saying investigators still believed that the disabling of its communications and the westward turn above the Gulf of Thailand were “deliberate”.
Two official sources, who are close to the investigation but not authorised to comment publicly, said there were three main reasons investigators believe the plane’s manoeuvres before it vanished on March 8 were intentional READ MORE:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11231097
NOW FRUIT WORKERS BEING INVESTIGATED
DAILY MAIL ONLINE: Malaysia’s police chief confirmed today that detectives probing the disappearance of flight MH370 have been to a farm to interview everyone who handled a cargo of mangosteens, an exotic fruit
Supporting an exclusive report in the Daily Mail last month which raised the question of whether an explosive device could have been planted in the cargo of four tons of mangosteens, Inspector-General Tan Sir Khalid Abu Bakar said the cargo was under investigation.
Revealing that police ‘have clues’ to the disappearance of the aircraft – without saying what they were – he did reveal that one aspect of the widespread investigation involved the purple-coloured fruit, about the size of a tangerine READ MORE:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595096/Malaysian-police-confirm-interviewed-farm-workers-handled-fruit-cargo-aboard-missing-MH370-case-used-smuggle-bomb-jet.html
ABC NEWS: Officials leading the multinational search for Flight 370 said there was no specific information that led to the underwater devices being used for the first time, but that they were brought into the effort because there was nothing to lose.
An arduous weeks-long hunt has not turned up a single piece of wreckage that could have led the searchers to the plane and eventually to its black boxes, which contain key information about the flight.
Beacons in the black boxes emit “pings” so they can be more easily found. The beacons’ batteries last about a month.
“No hard evidence has been found to date, so we have made the decision to search a sub-surface area on which the analysis has predicted MH370 is likely to have flown,” Cmdr. Peter Leahy, the commander of military forces involved in the search, said in a statement READ MORE: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/australia-planes-added-search-jet-23185663