SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWS LINKS AND VIDEOS: Another Banker has killed himself in the latest of trends of suicide among high level associates. Death stalks the investor’s world as one by one they meet their grisly demise. These death will only inflame the talk of a conspiracy and a global depression. What will make matters worse is where Kenneth Bellando used to work as a Banker. According to the Daily Mail, “Bellando, 28, worked at Levy Capital Partners and was previously an investment bank analyst at JP Morgan and Paragon Capital Partners”. Bellando used to work as a bank analyst at JP Morgan. Here is another catch; His brother, John, is a top chief investment officer with JPMorgan, who works on risk exposure valuations. This is where the rash of suicides seems to be connected. Did Bellando know something at JP Morgan that may have cost him his life? If you follow the trail of dead bankers you will begin to see a very disturbing pattern being formed. A very frightening Global Collapse is heading our way. Are the bankers killing themselves pointing us in that direction?
HERE IS A LIST OF DEAD BANKERS COURTESY OF DAILY MAIL
1. William Broeksmit, a 58-year-old former senior executive for Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in at home after apparently taking his own life in South Kensington in central London, on January 26
2. Karl Slym, the 51 year old Tata Motors managing director was discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27
3. Gabriel Magee, the 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, whodied after plummeting from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London’s Canary Wharf on January 27
4. Mike Dueker, the 50-year-old chief economist of US bank Russell Investments was discovered dead near to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State on January 31
5. Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead on February 4 after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.
6. Tim Dickenson, who was a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, died in late January, in as yet unexplained circumstances
7. Ryan Henry Crane, the 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago on February 3 at his home in Connecticut
8. Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong on February 19
9. James Stuart, the former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Arizona on the morning of February 19. The cause of death has yet to be announced
10. Autumn Radtke, the CEO of First Meta, a digital currency exchange firm who was found dead on February 28 outside her Singapore apartment.
11. Ed Reilly, 47, a divorced father-of-three who worked as a trader at Vertical Group in Manhattan. He jumped in front of a Long Island Rail Road train on March 11
12. Kenneth Bellando, 28, an investment banker at Levy Capital Partners jumped off his building in Manhattan’s Upper East Side on March 12
A POSSIBLE LINK TO JP MORGAN
OVER 20 BANKERS HAVE KILLED THEMSELVES
DAILY MAIL ONLINE: An investment banker has been found dead in an apparent suicide in Manhattan’s Upper East Side
Kenneth Bellando’s death is the latest in a spate of suicides by finance professionals both around the globe and in New York.
He was found dead in a neighboring backyard after jumping off his six-story building at around 10.20pm on Wednesday March 12.
Police investigators told MailOnline that the case is still technically under investigation but there was no immediate suspicion of foul play and he was dead on arrival.
Bellando, 28, worked at Levy Capital Partners and was previously an investment bank analyst at JP Morgan and Paragon Capital Partners READ MORE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583385/Banker-28-kills-TWELFTH-finance-suicide-year.html
NY POST: A 28-year old Manhattan investment banker has died in an apparent suicide, police sources said.
Kenneth Bellando, who worked at Levy Capital since January, was found dead on the sidewalk outside his East Side building on March 12 after allegedly jumping from the sixth-story roof, sources said.
Bellando, a former investment bank analyst at JPMorgan, is the son of John Bellando, chief operating officer and chief financial officer at Condé Nast. His brother, John, a top chief investment officer with JPMorgan, works on risk exposure valuations READ MORE: http://nypost.com/2014/03/17/investment-banker-leaps-to-his-death/
KING WORLD NEWS: With continued uncertainty in markets around the world, today James Turk warned King World News about why the world is headed for a frightening implosion. Turk also discussed a remarkable problem the United States faces, which will eventually rock the entire globe and shock investors on all continents.
Turk: “Late Friday the Federal Reserve released the audit for its annual accounts as of December 31, 2013, Eric. This report is raising eyebrows over here in London, and rightly so….
Continue reading the James Turk interview below… READ MORE: http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/3/17_This_Is_Why_The_World_Is_Headed_For_A_Frightening_Implosion.html
GREAT COMMENTARY BY DAHBOO77 ON FEB 5, 2014. I WANTED TO SHARE A PAST VIDEO ON POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS
WHY ARE BANKERS DYING
OTHER BLOGGERS TALKING ABOUT THIS
ABUNDANT LIFE LIVING: ANOTHER DEAD BANKER
We must ask: What is going on that in this year alone we have, so far, 12 apparent suicides from the banking industry? Do they know too much?The onset of the great depression of the 1930′s brought a spike in banker suicides, Will Rogers noted of the time, “When Wall Street took that tail spin, you had to stand in line to get a window to jump out of, and speculators were selling space for bodies in the East River READ MORE:http://abundantlifeliving.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/another-banker-suicide-global-economic-collapse-imminent/